Chapter Content for Official Website – March 2015
Dear Chapter Presidents:
Please complete the following questionnaire to the best of your ability and attach pictures and facts where necessary as pertain to your chapter. Please e-mail your responses to Miyamone@aol.com ,no later than Monday March 16, 2015. Your prompt responses will enable the website committee to compile and update the website with your chapter content. You may use additional sheets as necessary
- What is the Official Name of your Chapter: ExSSA Chicago Chapter___________________________________________
- What is the ‘alias’ name of your Chapter (example – The trailblazers)_______Dream Chaser- standing shoulder to should no matter what?______________
- Who are the members of your Chapter Executive? Please list them in the format below.
|Vice President||Beltha Nukunafirstname.lastname@example.org,|
|Vice Secretary||Gladys Otitoemail@example.com,|
|Financial Secretary||Caro Enoh Fongefirstname.lastname@example.org,|
|Publicity Secretary||Juliette Ngolloemail@example.com,|
|Organizing Secretary||Juliette Ngollofirstname.lastname@example.org,|
|Chief Whip||Cecilia Nkengla|
|Music Prefect||Irene Nkansahemail@example.com,|
|Chaplain||Sister Jackie Atabongfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Immediate Past President||Beatrice Tayui|
|Advisor||Mami Cecilia Nkengla|
|Other||Jesus Christ of Nazareth||Direct line, just speak|
Total Number of Chapter Members: ___14 and growing____________
- What is the Mission Statement of you Chapter?
ExSSA Chicago Chapter exist to support the ExSSA USA to in turn support the parent organization Saker Baptist College’s goals, and to strengthen the ties between ExSSA Chicago Chapter/ ExSSA USA, the community, and Saker Baptist College. Our purpose is to foster, maintain and support a mutually beneficial relationship between ExSSAs and Saker Baptist College.
- What makes your chapter Unique from the other Chapters?
We stand shoulder to shoulder, arm in arm in our agreements and disagreement, one chapter under God’s guidance. We believe in supporting each member where they are in life and celebrate every blessing God sends our way. We acknowledge Jesus in the good and time, and have a personal relationship with God.
- What have been your chapter accomplishments since the establishment of ExSSA-USA in 2001? Also provide a listing of your former Chapter Presidents.
Former President- Beatrice Tayui.
Since 2-18-17, we are registered members with ExSSA USA and we arelooking positively to what the future holds.
- What Community Activities that enhance the mission of ExSSA-USA do your Chapter undertake and how often?
We have not had an opportunity since we are 3 month old, but some members of the chapter supported a Spanish agency in Chicago who was raising money to help domestic violence / trauma victims in the Chicagoland area by going to a Broadway show called “La Boda”.
- How often does your chapter hold Chapter meetings and what do you do to encourage attendance?
Makes call, post reminders on whatsapp, celebrate achievements of members and encourage each other.
- How does your chapter support the National Organization – ExSSA-USA and its Executive?
- Taking part in Different committee,
- Like bylaw committee, Resolution committee
- Choir group
- Give feedback when asked
- Paying our dues
- Taking part in women’s day
- Marketing convention
Please attach Chapter Picture(s) that most represent the character of your chapter.